Methods Of Payment
- Reservations are recommended for all tours, most tours require reservations 24 hours prior to departure date.
- There is no reserved seating on our vehicles, please arrive early to have a better choice of seat selection.
- Full payment is due at time of booking for all tours. 50% down payment is required on private charter service bookings, with the remaining 50% payable 72 hours prior to departure date.
- Payment can be made directly to the driver for hop-on service (no reservation) by Visa, Visa Debit, MC, Debit MC, Discover, or cash.
- Visa, MC, Discover, Visa Debit and Debit MC are accepted for online reservations or by calling our office.
- Company/Business cheques are accepted, personal cheques are not accepted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations prior to 72 hours of departure date will receive a full refund, less processing fees.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of departure date will receive no refund.
- If you miss the departure time, fail to show up at the right place or at the right time, there is no refund. The value of your tour may not be applied towards a future tour as this is the same as giving a refund. If there are extenuating circumstances resulting in a missed tour, a partial refund will be considered.
- If you are using public transit to arrive to our pick-up location, please check the transit schedule in advance to ensure that you can get there in time for our departure.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours or charters if there is any compromise to tourist safety. Reasons for cancellations of tours or charters can vary from bad weather, unsafe road conditions, accidents, or vehicle issues. We will take no responsibility for cancelled tours or charters beyond the refund of all money paid less processing fees which will constitute full settlement. We will try and reschedule your tour or charter if it works with your schedule.
- We cannot guarantee weather, traffic or road conditions. Safety is, and always will be, our primary concern with our passengers.
- Minimum numbers apply to some tours and activities. We will let you know at least 24 hours in advance if a tour is cancelled due to low numbers, and a full refund will be offered.
- We reserve the right to modify, alter, or substitute all or any part of our services when reasonably necessary or advisable. Should this occur, we agree to provide the best alternative reasonably available.
- All times listed for tour itineraries are approximate. Times are subject to change without notice at any time. We will do our best to stay on schedule, however no refunds will be offered for minor changes to itineraries or time changes/delays to tours or other service.